what do i focus on here
try focusing on making you life and the lives of your loved ones better each and every day
Good Guy Burglar
no you don’t understand.
he fully knew that he’d be arrested for breaking and entering but he still reported this.
he know he’d go to jail, but he put human decency before his own freedom and called out this disgusting sexual perversion.
and if you don’t think that’s the tightest crap ever get out of my face.
when you’re reading a really fluffy part of a fic
Are these supposed to be Anna’s perspective through out the movie?
redrew this post from the other day pbthb
don’t punch other people’s bees Karkat, that’s rude
this is literally everything that truly upsets me in my personal life.
- The way they have the student’s as numbers really got to me on a personal level I can’t even begin to describe. My school boards treat us as if we are just simply numbers, that’s why we have ‘student numbers’ that we use for everything.
- The horrible pollution and toxins we are practically pouring into the air we need to survive.
- The way the teacher just looked at him like he was an ‘it’ and not an actual person.
- The way they graded the students not even caring.
- The way it literally BROKE not only him but an entire generation.
- The worse part is the ending because not only did he save the dogs life, that he had watched die everyday, he died himself doing something different for once in his life.
- Not to mention that’s probably the first and last time he has ever laughed.
oh my god and then the pictures. how we’re allowed to be “individuals” and “think creatively” but all of the pictures were just slight variations of the same thing- what they wanted us to draw.
and then the part where he starts shaking and the teacher looks so confused. because the teacher cannot comprehend why a student could POSSIBLY be unhappy when he/she gets such good grades.
this video is beautiful, and worth the 4 minutes of your life to watch
just the fact the children’s mouths are zipped up goes to show how we as children have no voice, just silenced in order to conform to what is deemed as normality. but when the zips break, and the kids escape we see they all run in the same direction (apart from the main character), which to me says how despite the opportunity of freedom and individuality, we don’t know of anything else, how to do things by one’s self, so we progress in a similar conformity as from the start.
also, there’s the mask that the teacher wears, which kinda says how we only know what we see, not what lies underneath.
Also a fantastic use of Chopin’s funeral march.
and note how even when their zippers break they still have no voice.
when people who ship youtubers dont respect their real life relationships
Just in case…
Sadly I don’t have a beard to freeze myself to the ice with.
This is why you don’t shave your pubic hair
Just imagine turning up to work
And knowing that it’s your job to slap someone with a fake cat paw
Reading this now. My therapist recommended it & it is a very helpful, quick read. It helps with those of us who have issues with parental guilt & manipulation. It’s purpose is to help you regain your self worth & develop new ways to interact.
One of the best books I’ve ever read. It literally changed my life.
Anyone who thinks they may have been abused in any way by a parent or caregiver should read this book.
I wish there were a way to download this book. I want it, but I don’t want my parents to find it. :/
Passing this along for people who need it!
a brony called me unattractive
because i have hair on my legs
Self absorbed Bitch.
i’m a bitch because i can recognize that i’m not ugly, that i can laugh at someone calling me unattractive for reasons as petty as hair on my legs which EVERYONE grows?
She is most definitely not a Bitch, but yes, self absorbed I’d say from the copious amounts of selfies she takes.